These terms and conditions set out the basis on which you can make bookings for tables at the Digital Entrepreneur Awards ('DEA'). By submitting a booking request online you acknowledge that you agree to the following terms.
- Booking requests should be submitted online using the form provided. Payment must be made at the time a booking request is submitted. A booking is not guaranteed until you receive a booking confirmation email from us. We will send a booking confirmation email to you as soon as reasonably practicable. If there is no availability we will email you to inform you that this is the case as soon as possible. If we have no availability we will refund the sum you paid within 30 days of us informing you that there is no availability.
- Payment may be made by either (i) bank transfer; or (ii) credit or debit card; or (iii) invoice. Please include a reference when sending funds if by bank transfer.
- No refunds are available for any individual places which are booked once an order has been placed. Substitutions can be made for individual seats for no extra charge. Please notify any substitution to us by email with the name and job title of both the registered guest and the substitution guest. For table bookings the following policy shall apply:For cancellations made less than 28 days before the DEA - no refund is available. For cancellations made between 28 days and 36 days before the DEA - 50%. For cancellations made over 36 days before the DEA - full refund
- You may not sell or transfer your DEA booking (wholly or partly) to any third party and if you do so we may cancel your booking without any refund.
- It may be necessary for reasons beyond our reasonable control to alter the timing and/or location of the DEA or postpone the DEA. In this event we shall not be liable to you for any costs or other expenses incurred by you as a consequence of the cancellation.
- Subject to Clause 8 below, our aggregate liability to you, whether such liability arises in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, for any damages, loss, costs, claims or expenses of any kind howsoever arising, out of in connection with any booking made by you or otherwise in relation to the event at which you have booked a table (or requested a table booking) shall be limited to the price paid by you in respect of the applicable booking.
- Subject to Clause 8, we shall not be liable to you for (i) any loss of profit, loss of anticipated savings or interest, loss of or damage to reputation or goodwill or; (ii) any indirect, special or consequential damages, loss, costs, claims or expenses of any kind.
- Nothing in this these terms shall limit or exclude either party's liability for death or personal injury caused by that party's negligence, or the negligence of that party's employees, agents or subcontractors; and/or fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; and/or any other liability which cannot be limited or excluded by applicable law.
- A person who is not a party to these terms has no right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any provisions of these terms.
- These terms contain the entire agreement and understanding between us and supersede all prior agreements, understandings or arrangements (both oral and written) relating to the subject matter of these terms and any such document (save that this shall not apply so as to limit or exclude either party's liability for fraud).
- These terms shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of England and Wales and both parties irrevocably agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales hereto.