Entries for DEAs 2019 Now Open!
Posted on June 14, 2019 by Digital Entrepreneur Awards
Can you believe it’s already time for the Digital Entrepreneur Awards to return to our lives? It has been over six months since the glamorous ceremony at the Principle Hotel and we’re ready for another amazing year for the DEAs!
For 15 years running, the DEAs have recognised the best digital talent – from the most pioneering use of cutting-edge technology to ground-breaking marketing campaigns; recognising individual entrepreneurs and teams that work together to push boundaries.
So, whether you’re a technical wiz, a marketing master or an eCommerce extraordinaire, we want to hear from you!
What awards are up for grabs?
There are 20 awards ready for the taking at this year’s awards ceremony. Split over four categories; Digital Business, Design and Marketing, Digital Innovation and E-Services, the awards recognise excellence and innovation in the digital sector.
Can you clearly demonstrate the success of your business or a specific project? Does your team take your organisation to new heights? Are you a young entrepreneur making waves in the digital community? Whatever your digital achievement this year, we’ve got an award perfect for you!
How do I enter?
The process is simple:
- Choose the award (or awards) you would like to enter
- Read the criteria carefully and answer the three questions required for your submission
- Enter your company and contact details so we can keep you up to date with your application
That’s it. So, what are you waiting for? Complete these three easy steps and you could be a 2019 DEA winner!
I REALLY want to win – any top tips?
Before you get carried away practicing your acceptance speech, here are a few top tips from winning entries over the years:
- The judges are looking for clear and concise entries without any waffle and irrelevant information. Make a plan of the points you need to get across and stick to them. Make every single word count!
- Stats, facts and figures make for a winning entry. It’s great explaining how awesome you are but what can you include as hard evidence to back up your statements? Whether it’s totting up your social following, the percentage of revenue growth, including client testimonials or dramatic results from a stellar marketing campaign, get them in your entry.
- Finally, feedback and proofing catapult you into winner territory. Simple mistakes in spelling and grammar can be easily corrected, so always be sure to get a fresh pair of eyes on your entry before you submit to us. The clearer the entry, the better your chance of winning!
Good luck to all our entrants for the 2019 DEAs!< Back To Posts