Final Call for Entries!
Posted on September 14, 2018 by Digital Entrepreneur Awards
This is your FINAL CALL to enter the 2018 DEA awards. So, stop what you’re doing and get your entries in!
This year could be your year. So get the recognition you deserve while there’s still time!
We know that your time is precious, so the awards are FAST, FREE and EASY to enter with just THREE simple questions to answer. This means it could take only minutes to win one (or more) of our prestigious awards.
If you’ve already entered – fantastic! Why not enter another category to increase your chances?
Here’s some last-minute information:
- There are four categories to choose from: Digital Business, Design and Marketing, Digital Innovation and E-Services.
- There are 19 awards in total and you can enter as many awards as you like!
- We introduced four new awards this year: Best Use of VR/AR, Tech for Good Award, Tech Platform of the Year and Best Use of Mobile and IoT.
- The winners of the awards are announced at an extravagant ceremony at The Principle Hotel, Manchester, on 22nd November 2018 at 6:30pm – so dust off your suits and dresses and get your dancing shoes on!
- Entry is completely
- There are only three questions to answer for each award starting with: ‘Give us a snapshot of your business in no more than 250 words.’
- We have an incredible judging panel filled with digital business expertise and entrepreneurialism.
Why should you enter the DEAs?
- Show your customers that you’re the best at what you do
- Boost your team’s morale and attract new talent
- Boost brand awareness
- Differentiation in your market
- Have your achievements recognised
- Have FUN!
We’ve already extended the deadline by two weeks, so this really is the LAST CHANCE to get your entries in before midnight tonight!
Best of luck!
< Back To Posts